Peer review process
The following list will be useful during the final checking of an article prior to sending it to the journal for review. Please consult this Guide for Authors for further details of any item.
Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Phone numbers
- All necessary files have been uploaded, and contain:
- All figure captions
- All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
- Further considerations:
- Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked'
- References are in the correct format for this journal
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources
Peer Review Process in Progress in Color, Colorants and Coatings is included in the flowing steps:
- Registration in online system and send manuscript by the corresponding author.
- Your manuscript will be assigned to assistance editor and editorial board, if your manuscript matches the scope and satisfies the criteria of Progress in color, Colorants and Coating, the assistance editor will identify and contact reviewers who are acknowledged experts in the field.
- Since peer-review is a voluntary service, it can take some time but please be assured that the Editor will regularly remind reviewers if they do not reply in a timely manner.
- Authors are expected to respond to reviewer comments and make appropriate revisions.
- Revised manuscripts may be re-reviewed.
- Manuscripts that pass review are accepted for publication provided that authors respond meaningfully to questions and concerns raised by a Progress in Color, Colorants and Coatings editorial team and sign the copyright form.