Changes to authorship
This policy concerns the addition, deletion, or rearrangement of author names in the authorship of accepted manuscripts. Before the accepted manuscript is published in an online issue, requests to add or remove an author, or to rearrange the author names, must be sent to the Journal Manager from the corresponding author of the accepted manuscript. It must be included: (a) the reason(s) for the addition, removal or rearrangement of name(s), (b) written confirmation (e-mail, fax, and letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement, and (c) confirmation from the author being added or removed. Requests that are not sent by the corresponding author will be forwarded by the Journal Manager to the corresponding author, who must follow the procedure as described above. Note that: (1) Journal Managers will inform the Journal Editors of any such requests and (2) publication of the accepted manuscript in an online issue is suspended until authorship has been agreed. After the accepted manuscript is published in an online issue, any requests to add, delete, or rearrange author names will follow the same policies as noted above and result in a corrigendum.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' (for more information, see www.pccc.ac.ir). An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' form or a link to the online version of this agreement. Permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations. (Please see Guide for Authors in email@example.com).
The Author(s) warrant(s) that:
· The Article(s) original work, has not been published before, either in part or whole, and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere,
· The Article contains no libelous or unlawful statements,
· It in no way infringes the rights of others (including the holders of copyright in material used within the Article),
· That permission has been obtained to reproduce any material or illustration for which they do not hold copyright,
· The Author(s), as the owners of the copyright, is (are) entitled to make the assignment set out in this agreement, and that
·The author warrants that the article contains no plagiarized material and agrees that the article may be checked for plagiarism and other ethical questions (including checks carried out using by automated software package).